Tuesday, December 09, 2014

A Three Year Olds View Of A Parade

 This past Saturday Jackson rode in the Christmas float for the YMCA, and Anderson and I got to enjoy the parade. We had a wait a good bit for the parade to start, and when Anderson got antsy, I handed over my camera to him so he could take some pictures. He had a blast, even if the pictures turned out hilariously bad!

















  I took over when the parade actually started, and managed to get a few shots in! 








Not a bad way to spend a Saturday afternoon with my two favorite little boys! And Jackson was so sweet, that he actually saved some of his good candy for Anderson when his float came by. These boys do love each other, even when they drive each other nuts sometimes!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

How fun! I love all the pics. : ) I love A's shirt. Adorable. And I love the sweet heart Jackson has for others. Love. All of it. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...