Tuesday, March 03, 2015

The Kardashian Klan

I had a dream the other night that I was one of the Kardashian sisters, and Jeremy and I were renewing our vows. For this momentous occasion, I had taken dress advice from Kanye and Kim, and chosen a solid black dress. It was a beautiful (abeit, dark) dress, but the problem was that it was strapless, but was so heavy with material, and the top of the dress kept sliding down. Not a single one of my Kardashian/Jenner sisters saw a problem with me flashing my top half at my wedding renewal and reception. It was at that moment that I realized I had been adopted into this mess.


As if that wasn't bad enough, I spent most of my wedding renewal day dodging paparazzi on a deserted stretch of an LA freeway driving around in a convertible with the top down, after I had gotten my hair done.

And Kris didn't even bother to clean house before my reception, which was taking place at her house. Talk about tasteless....

And when I woke up, I realized that I really should have had my sister's name in my dream, because Kellyn Kardashian sounds much better than Amy Kardashian.

I also realized I need to not eat black jelly beans before bed....




0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...