Wednesday, November 14, 2007

15 months old!!!






In the midst of Bite-gate 2007, I forgot to mention that Jackson is 15 months old today. Whoo-hooo. Here is a list of some of the words that he has learned:
  • Mamma
  • Dadda
  • Mimi
  • Nana
  • No
  • Car
  • Truck
  • Moon
  • Baby
  • Book
  • Dat (I will explain this in a second)
  • Da (as in dog)

In case you were wondering, "dat" refers to his pacifier. Let me explain. We are trying to get Jackson to give up the pacifier. It is not going very well. Sometimes, when I can tell that Jackson really doesn't need his paci right then, I say, "Jackson, give the that (refering to the paci). You don't need that" and he willingly hands his paci over. My Mom figured out the other day that Jackson had started calling his paci "dat" as in "that" from hearing us say it all the time. So now, if we tell Jackson to go get "that", he always comes back with his paci. Isn't that too cute!

Jackson goes back to the doctor for his checkup on Monday. I think he is due for some vaccinations, but I am not sure. I will update later. Have a great Wednesday!

1 random thoughts:

Miranda said...

We are having the exact same pacifier wars. We ONLY give it to Gracie now at nap and bedtime, and she will hand it over to us in the morning and say "I don't need 'dat'!"
She had her 2 year check up yesterday, vaccine included. To which she screamed bloody murder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...