Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day and Half B'day for Little Man

Happy Valentines Day!! I hope your day is going wonderful. Mine has been good so far, busy at work, but good.

Today is Jackson's Half Birthday!! Our little monkey is 18 months old. I can't believe it. We go to the doctor on Monday for his checkup and shots, but until then, I thought I would share a few new things about our little man.
  • He loves chips and salsa. We went out for Mexican last night before church, and he kept insisting on dipping his little chip pieces into the salsa. At first I didn't want to let him, because I thought it would burn his tongue, but he kept insisting, so I figured, who not? He tried it, and then literally sucked the salsa off the chip. He LOVED it!!! He definitely inherited that trait from his Nana, who we joke with by telling her that she has literally burned the taste buds off of her tongue. Nothing phases her.
  • His favorite veggie is green beans. He loves them!
  • He can identify most body parts: Eyes, ears, nose, mouth, chin, hair, toes, fingers, legs, arms, and his favorite, the belly button. He is so funny.
  • His new words are: shark, hush, fish, and tons of babbling that I can't quite figure out.
  • His favorite word is still truck. He LOVES trucks and points them out all the time. So cute!

In other news, our Soles4Souls drive is going great We have collected 349 pairs of shoes so far, and my girls are so excited! Our goal is 500 pairs, so if you have any shoes taking up space in your closet, get in touch with me and I will gladly take them off your hands. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day, and have a great Thursday!

1 random thoughts:

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

That's great! Is there an address I can send the shoes to? If so let me know, my email is chrisashley04@att.net! Thaks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...