Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blast from the Past

This was me two years ago today right before I checked into the hospital to have Jackson. Before we left the house I insisted that Jeremy take one last belly shot before leaving. Check out those swollen ankles. They were tons of fun...
On the way to the hospital to be induced I proceeded to have a mild nervous breakdown where all I could say was, “I’m not ready to have a baby.” Jeremy’s wise response to me, “It's a little late to be thinking that...."

2 random thoughts:

Kellyn said...

Such a cute belly!! And even cuter kid now that he's here!

The Sapersteins said...

I remember going to visit you all in the hospital after he was born, can't believe it's been two years! Happy birthday to Jackson!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget