Thursday, August 28, 2008

We're Back!

We are back from the beach and completely exhausted! We need a vacation to catch up from our vacation!

We had a great time together at the beach! For Jackson's first trip we couldn't have asked for better weather, clear beaches, and no crowds! It was great! Jackson had a good time and we accomplished many firsts for him: trip to the beach, eating "real" seafood, go-cart ride, Ferris Wheel ride, putt-putt, sleeping in a bunk bed, trip to build-a-bear, and so much more. We had a blast!

We went down to the beach today for the last time and it was completely calm. There were absolutely no waves at all. I have never seen anything like it. I tried just one more time to get Jackson to love the water as much as I do, and wouldn't you know it, he loved it! I just held him and we would slowly get a little closer to the water until we were waist deep and then Jackson wanted to kick his feet in the water. Maybe I have a little water bug on my hands after all!

Take care ya'll. I will post pictures later. Have a great weekend!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...