Friday, September 19, 2008

Ahoy Me Hearties!!!

Today is Talk Like a Pirate Day, and well, that's the best I've got for you. Almost. Shiver me timbers, me boys is coming home today! Okay, I'm done. I promise. Maybe.

I am so glad that Jeremy and Jackson are heading back home today. I've missed those boys! As nice as it was to have a few days to myself, given many more days I probably would have gained about 20 lbs from just sheer boredom and being out of my oh-so-strict nightly routine of supper, walking with Britney, Jackson's bath, Jackson's bedtime, and then eating 5 oreos. I am so glad Jeremy got to spend some quality time with his family. I know he had a blast, and that Jackson loved it also.

Last night my friend Britney and I went to go see The Women. It was a cute chick flick, with not a single guy in the movie. It had tons of well known actresses in it, including Meg Ryan, Annette Benning, Debra Messing, Candice Bergen, Jada Pinkett Smith, Eva Mendes, and Bette Midler, along with tons more people that I just don't know the name of. I had a really good time hanging out with Britney, and overall, it was a cute movie. Anyways, that's all for today, so have a great weekend, and AARRRRRRRRRR!
Jackson hiding from Daddy the other night.
Jackson carrying all his "golf balls" into the kitchen to play.
Jackson pulled this old Christmas card off the fridge, and he was pointing out everyone that was in it. The picture was taken at Kellyn's wedding, and Jackson was only about 3 months old in the picture.

Bye ya'll!!!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...