Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've Been Holding Out On You....

I found this blog probably a month ago, and I have forgotten to share it with you until now. Without further ado, I give you Cake Wrecks. It is a blog devoted to cakes that started off with good intentions, but were destined for the trash can. You can find misspelled words, inappropriate use of quotation marks, bakers that got in WAY over their head, and tons of just good old fashioned tackiness. This is the one that started it off, but there are tons of great ones, like this one, or even this one. Check it out. I promise free amusement and laughs!

In other news, as of yesterday Jeremy and Jackson have flown the coop and headed to Mississippi for a few days to visit with Gigi and Papa. Jeremy and I both were hesitant to think about how Jackson would be on a 4 1/2 hour car ride with only 1 adult present, but according to Jeremy, Jackson was an angel. He slept most of the way. I didn't know what to do with myself last night with no one to take care of, but I managed okay. I hope they have a great time visiting with Jeremy's family! I miss you guys! That's all for now. Have a great Wednesday!

1 random thoughts:

Unknown said...

I will have to go check out the cake blog... I am an English fanatic and it just kills me to see incorrect spelling and grammar. Anyway, enjoy a little peace and quiet while the boys are gone....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...