Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's like he's trying to speak to me....

Every night when we are laying Jackson down to bed, one (or both) of us will lay down beside him and tell him a bedtime story or ten. Last night I got him settled down and Jackson immediately told me that he wanted to see the 3 little girls. I was confused. Three little girls? What in the world was he talking about? What three little girls? He just kept saying over and over, "I want to see the three little girls. I want to see the three little girls." He was getting a little frustrated because I didn't know what he was talking about.

For more than a split second I was slightly concerned that our house was built on top of an old Indian burial ground.

Then he said, "The girls that say crash, boom."

And then I got it...Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

2 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

I thought maybe he wanted to come visit us! LOL

Kellyn said...

I was a little concerned by this story...glad he doesn't have three girlfriends that he was wanting to see! I still don't know that I would have made the jump to Goldilocks from crash, boom!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...