Wednesday, April 06, 2011

30 Weeks!!

How Far Along: 30 weeks. Less than 10 weeks to go!

Size of baby: 15.7 inches, and weighing 3 pounds, about the size of a large cabbage.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds and holding.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity, all the time with the exception of a few t-shirts.

Gender: We're having another little boy, Anderson Moore Wade.

Movement: Per the doctor on Monday, Anderson is head down which completely explains the kicking in my rib cage right now.

Sleep: It's been better this week, with the exception of heartburn that is waking me up. I usually just roll over and ask Jeremy to get some milk for me. He's so good to me!

Symptoms: Just heartburn.

Cravings: Cookie cake. I decided Saturday night around 8:00 that I just had to have some cookie cake. Sadly I had neither a cookie cake or the ingredients (or inclination) to make one. Well, Jeremy surprised me Sunday after he got home from work with a delicious cookie cake. Like I said, he's so good to me! What I Miss: Nothing much this week. It's been pretty quiet this week.

Best Moment this week: Finding out that I've only gained 6 pounds!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Anderson in person in less than 10 weeks!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Cookie cake?! Good luck with that 6 pounds! (you know I'm teasing!) It seems like he's going to be here before we know it. *single digits*

Candy said...

So glad to see the pic. You look so cute. And so does Jackson with his hand on baby brother.

And now it is 11:40 pm and I am wanting some cake or cookies! Gee thx : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...