Wednesday, April 20, 2011

32 Weeks!!!

How Far Along: 32 weeks. Less than 8 weeks to go! It's completely flying by!

Size of baby: 16.7 inches, and weighing in at 3.7 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7 pounds. I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and I am almost dead even with my weight gain with Jackson at the same point in pregnancy. When I was this far along with Jackson I had gained 6 pounds. The doctor did warn me that this was the point that I started really gaining weight with Jackson, so I'm going to be pretty careful for the next few weeks.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity all the time with the exception of a few t-shirts.

Gender: We're having another little boy, Anderson Moore Wade.

Movement: He's still head down and kicking me all the time in my rib cage. It takes my breath away at times he's kicking so hard. He's really active when I'm trying to go to sleep.

Sleep: It's been good this week. I haven't had the restless legs, and I'm getting some good rest for a change.

Symptoms: I'm having some pretty intense Braxton Hicks contractions, and just a general sense of heaviness in my stomach. I think he may be dropping some because at times it feels like he is about to fall out!

Cravings: Strawberries.

What I Miss: Absolutely nothing this week.

Best Moment this week: Another great doctor's visit. My blood pressure is perfect, Anderson is measuring just right, and I'm doing good on my weight. I have nothing to complain about.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Anderson in person in less than 8 weeks!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Less than 8 weeks?! How can it be? Wow, you've done so good. I was calculating how much I gained with my first and I'm thinking it was right at 30 pounds. And I gained more than that with numba two. UGH. But it mostly fell off right after, so it wasn't a huge deal. But you've done so well with everything. So excited for him to get here. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...