Wednesday, April 27, 2011

33 Weeks!!!

How Far Along: 33 weeks. Less than 7 weeks to go!

Size of baby: 17 inches, and weighing in at 4 pounds, about the weight of a pineapple.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7 pounds per the doctor. I go back on Monday for my next visit, and I'm expecting to have gained about 3 more pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity all the time.

Gender: We're having another little boy, Anderson Moore Wade.

Movement: The little guy has been all over the place this week, and he's put on quite the show a few times. I love every second of it.

Sleep: I'm back to having a rough time sleeping. Between intense heartburn, restless legs, and having to go to the bathroom all the time, I'm not getting much rest. I've also entered the beached whale phase of pregnancy, and it's almost impossible to get myself out of bed without some help. It's rather embarrassing!

Symptoms: Still having some pretty intense Braxton Hicks contractions with a good bit of pressure.

Cravings: Strawberries.

What I Miss: Being comfortable.

Best Moment this week: Seeing Anderson moving all over the place. I just love it!

What I am looking forward to: Going to the beach this weekend for our last family vacation before Anderson makes his appearance!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

It's hard to believe you're this far along. Beached whale phase=not fun. Hang in there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...