Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekly Confessions

  • We have finally started working hard in Anderson's room. I wouldn't say that there is a light at the end of the tunnel yet, but at least we can find the light switch now.


  • Jackson has learned a new word: Mommett. As best we can tell, he's picked up on my "Dadgummit" phrase and morphed it into the word, "Mommett." He even gets the inflection right.


  • Jeremy and I have spent the last 20 minutes watching my tummy move. Anderson has been putting on quite a show tonight!


  • I'm so distracted by my stomach that I just can't think anymore. It's really crazy how much the kiddo is moving right now! So I'm just going to quit blogging tonight and enjoy the antics!

Have a great weekend!

3 random thoughts:

Lisa said...

I love watching the belly move. Fun times and cheap entertainment. I am going to miss this yet again.

Candy said...

I miss that part of pregnancy. So very sweet. Sometimes I will have a feeling in my tummy that reminds me of that. Don't know what it is....probably gas! But it is a sweet reminder of the girls in my tummy.

Pam said...

I hope you enjoyed the show! : ) I can't wait to see pix of his room when you get it all done. Fun fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...