Tuesday, May 03, 2011

What's New In Wade's World



We just got back from a weekend trip to the beach in Fort Morgan, AL with my family. We had a great time, but we are exhausted! Here's a few random tidbits of our trip:
  • Jackson is absolutely not a fan of waves, but would play in the sand all day long.

  • Jeremy is a genius: He totally nailed the news on Osama bin Laden before anyone in the media announced what had happened.

  • Scheduling a doctor's appointment for the afternoon after you get back from a beach trip is a BIG mistake when it comes time to step on the scales. My doctor's first words were, "Well, at least the food was good!"

I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow with more pictures. Have a great day!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I'm glad you had a great trip. Looks so beautiful there! We had rain and super chilly temps here. *sigh* Well, your doctor is a sweetie. LOL I think you've done excellent on the weight. I blew it out of the park with both my kids. : )

Candy Jones said...

AMY, we were there too. Orange Beach actually but we were close. Had to get away from all of the chaos here. MG is having a lot of trouble with worry. Just constantly asking when another tornado is coming, checking the weather on TV herself, having stomaches, etc. Anyway, it erwas good to get away and have power and water. We got there Fri. night and that is how we found out just how bad things were. We only knew about those in our family that were affected. And I love that you Auburn fans are so gracious. It is a war normally but those Toomers for Tusc. really impressed me! Can't wait to see Anderson. Hope you are feeling great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...