Monday, June 13, 2011

He's Pretty Amazing!

We've been settling into our new "normal" around here, and for the most part it's going okay. I firmly believe that its much easier to bring baby number two home becasue at least this time around we knew what to expect. Anderson has been doing great, and he continues to be a very laid back and easy baby. We're nursing around 10-11 at night, again around 2-3, and then maybe 6-7 in the morning so it hasn't been too hard so far. Anderson loves to be swaddled and he will stay in froggy mode for as long as you will cuddle him, which of course I don't mind at all!

Jackson is doing great. He loves Anderson so much, and is always wanting to give him hugs and kisses. The only problems we've had is when both boys want/need something at the same time and neither of them is willing to be patient for even a second. We did send Jackson back to school today just so he can get back to a normal routine. We have Vacation Bible School tonight and I'm hoping to venture out to see the opening ceremony part if I'm feeling up to it.

Recovery wise I'm doing okay. I've had a killer headache for 3 days now which hasn't been fun. I have another call into the doctor to see what they recommend I do. Most of the milk cow issues I was dealing with on Friday have eased up greatly which was a huge relief. So far nursing has been going great, and I'm super pleased with how well we are doing. I'm not going to stress myself out about it this time, but we'll just take things a day at a time.

I guess that's it for today. Enjoy a couple of new pics!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

He is pretty amazing. And that look on his face in the first shot is pretty cute. He's definitely got the Wade look. : ) Enjoy your sweet one, my friend.

Rachel said...

He is SO handsome!!! I LOVE that first picture!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...