- I have to blame pinterest for the fact that Anderson’s birthday party has gone over the top. What originally started out as a “simple” birthday party has now turned into a golf extravaganza. I blame pinterest.
- Vacation Bible School starts on the 11th and I have just barely cracked open my leaders guide. Normally I’m knee deep in VBS, but having 2 kids, working full time and planning a golf themed birthday party has cramped my style. Hopefully I can still pull it off.
- Jackson starts t ball during Vacation Bible School. We are going from having karate once a week for 30 minutes to having t ball twice a week for an hour. I’m so no prepared for organized sports.
- Did I mention that A’s birthday party is this weekend and I’m nowhere near ready? How is it even possible that I’m about to have a 1 year old. I need time to slow down.
- Last Sunday we bought what might well be our last container of formula forever, and we are starting A on milk today. Typing that sentence made my ovaries twinge.
- Jackson finished kindergarten yesterday and is officially out of school for the summer. He did amazing in kindergarten, and got all "P's" on his final report card. I'm so proud of my big boy! First grade, here we come!
Fashion Friday: Edition gingham style
2 days ago