Monday, April 08, 2013

Jackson Takes The Field With The Montgomery Biscuits!!!

 
It's been a super busy weekend here at Wade's World, but it was amazing! It started off with a bang with Jackson's second ball game bright and early Saturday morning. After a well played game, Jackson's team won 8-4! We headed home after the game to only turn right back around and head out the door to spend the next several hours at the Montgomery Zoo's, "Zoo Weekend" with my family. The kids had a great time, but it was so crowded. By the time we got home I was wiped out!
 
Sunday morning church went extra long, and then Jackson and I had to book it to Montgomery for what was probably my favorite part of the weekend; Jackson's baseball team go the chance to take the field with the Montgomery Biscuits for the National Anthem, got an autographed ball, and then our team got to sit together as a group in some awesome shaded seats right behind home. The weather was perfect, and the team had such a good time getting the chance to interact with the ball players.
 
I couldn't have asked for a better weekend, even if it meant that I had to give up my Saturday and Sunday naps. So worth it!!! Enjoy the pics!
 
 
Outside the train shed of the stadium

 
Getting instructions NOT to slide into third base no matter what the Biscuits players say! Apparently, a few of them are quite the pranksters!

 
Someone looks excited!

 
Jackson was the first in the lineup to run out on the field
 
So serious! 

 
Jackson heading out to 2nd base!



 
Jackson looks good on the ball field! 

 
 
Jackson getting a ball signed from #11, Shawn O'Malley 

 
Standing at attention for the National Anthem. (Note my left handed child crossing his heart with his left hand.)

 

 
I think he has the baseball bug!
 
 
Jackson with "Big Mo"

 
Seriously? My favorite picture of Jackson. Love it!!!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I didn't know he was left handed! I'm a lefty too. I like being left handed even though it's tricky sometimes. (I'm gonna feel bad if I'm already supposed to know he's left handed...my brain isn't what it used to be these days lol). He looks quite handsome out on the field. Looks like a fun day for all! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...