- Jeremy worked this weekend, and I headed on the 4 hour round trip drive to the meeting point for us to get Jackson back from his week in Mississippi. Anderson and I were to leave at 9:30 in the morning on Saturday, and Anderson decided at 9:00 to take a nap. That, my friends, was the start of my day! He cried for an hour of the trip: 30 minutes going, and 30 minutes coming home. Good times! On the plus side, I was glad to have Jackson back. I've missed my big boy!
- Jackson has decided to make up for not seeing us for a week by talking non-stop since he got home. There has been more than a few times the past couple of days that I wished (partly) that I wore hearing aids just so I could turn down the volume. Please don't judge me.
- By 8:00 last night I was done. I had been with the boys virtually all weekend by myself and I holed myself up in my bedroom with the iPad and Netflix and chilled. It was divine!
- I have a big problem eating salads that have fruit on them. I like my salads with cheese, grilled chicken and blue cheese dressing. Fruit has no place with lettuce. I like my fruit plain. Fruit doesn't need dressing up. It is enough all on it's own. Unlike me this past weekend.
- I got a new maxi skirt this week and I'm loving it. I'm contemplating going back and getting a few more in different colors. Long, comfy, and I don't have to worry about my legs being shaved!
- It has rained here everyday for roughly the past 3 weeks. Good news for our water bill, bad news for our jungle thick grass. I'm googling specifics for an ark in case we need to build one soon. Do you know where I can get gopher wood?
- I ordered custom Mickey tie-dye shirts for Anderson and my parents for our Disney trip about a month ago (to match our shirts from a year ago), and they finally came in. You haven't seen cute until you have seen a size 2T Mickey tie-dye shirt. Loving it!
- I've lost a total of 68 pounds from my highest weight, and my goal is to lose 17 more before Disney in September. That would put me back down to my high school weight. I don't know that I can do it, but it's not going to hurt to try. It will, however, hurt my wallet to buy more clothes because, y'all, nothing fits me anymore. It's a good problem to have, but it's a problem. I need to win the lottery because my wardrobe is sparse.
Fashion Friday: Edition gingham style
2 days ago