- I fiercely love my family and would do anything for them.
- I’m a sinner, saved by Grace.
- I shared a bed with my sister on Christmas Eve up until the year I got married. We would wake up at the crack of dawn and sneak downstairs together. And by “dawn” I mean 2:00 in the morning.
- I hate pickles and mustard with a passion.
- I hate Alabama and LSU football. Loyal Auburn fan forever!
- I graduated from HS in 1998.
- I have lived within a 1 hour radius my entire life.
- Next month Jeremy and I will celebrate 12 years of marriage.
- I have a Jesus fish tattoo on my foot.
- I’ve been to 14 states, 3 US territories and 1 foreign country.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Posted by Wade's World on Tuesday, November 19, 2013