• I’m in a cubicle now, and I definitely have had to get used to being quiet. After a few days of not having a radio, I had to bring my ipad and ear buds to have some music. The day goes by so much faster listening to 60’s music on Pandora. When the 60’s music starts to repeat, I change to the Disney station. So apparently I’m an old soul with a young heart!
• Anderson has learned a new word, “Me!” Sounds so basic, but it’s a word he has really struggled with. Now whenever I ask something like, “Who wants _____?” He’s like, “Mmmeeeeeeeeee!” And he’s so proud of himself that it’s just about the cutest thing ever!
• I’ve resorted to keeping my life on my outlook calendar because my brain is shot. Either having two kids has caught up to me, or having such a busy job is sucking my brain cells out of my head.
• I worked on an excel document for 2 hours the other day and stupidly didn’t save my work. I wanted to beat my head on my desk, and I had no one to blame but myself. Definitely a lesson learned!
• The boys “playroom” has become a catch-all for whatever doesn’t have a home in our house. We are going to attempt to unearth the floor in the room tonight before someone calls “Hoarders” on us.
Y’all have a great weekend!