Friday, September 14, 2007

WAAARRRR EAGLE!

So I am about to send out much love to my future brother-in-law Adam. He scored 2 tickets to the Auburn vs. Mississippi State games tomorrow in the loveliest village in the plains. Thanks Adam! I am oh so excited about going back to Auburn. I am excited about seeing Auburn play. It has been a long time since I have gone to an AU game. But…As my favorite sister-in-law (AKA the other Amy Wade) can vouch, my favorite part of watching a football game is deciding what I am going to eat next. Somewhere out there in blogworld my Mom is sitting there nodding her head and thinking, “That’s my girl.” I live for stadium food. Is that as pathetic as I think it is. Seriously, I am already soaking up some cheese nachos and boiled peanuts. Between eating some deliciously fattening food and watching the band perform, I can’t wait!!! You see, I was in marching band for 6 years. I was on the flag line in high school and was captain my senior year. I lived and breathed for our halftime performances during football season, and I was even on the Auburn Flag Corps for 2 years back in the day. I still take it so seriously that it is hard for me to watch a halftime show without me eyeing the Flags critically. It seriously bugs Jeremy. He just doesn’t get the mentality of a former band member. Obsession. That is the only word for it.

In other news, Jackson is 13 months old today. He is growing like a weed, and has got the cutest smile I have ever seen. In case you were wondering, he is a Tiger in training. He even sports his Auburn colors each Saturday. We are definitely raising him right.

I gotta run. Have a great weekend and WAAAARRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...