Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday

I have a super easy recipe for today’s edition of WFMW over at Rocks in My Dryer. It is Easy Macaroni and Cheese, and it really could not be simpler. Here goes.

Easy Macaroni and Cheese
1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
8 oz shredded cheese
2 eggs
¾ cup milk
1tsp salt

Preheat oven to 350. Boil macaroni and drain. In a separate bowl, mix eggs, milk, and salt. In a small baking dish, add a layer of macaroni and cover with cheese, and repeat. Pour the egg mixture over the entire dish, and bake uncovered for 45 minutes.

It is so good, tastes better than the stuff out of the box, and it’s easy enough that I can make in a pinch as a side dish. It definitely Works For Us!!! I hope ya'll enjoy, and come back to visit me soon!

1 random thoughts:

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

Love your blog!

Wanted to invite you to enjoy my PHOTOS ONLY A MOM WOULD TAKE week!

A contest will be announced on my GABBIN' MAMA video blog tomorrow!!

Don't miss it!
Stay tuned and join in the fun! A great prize (hint: bling bling) waits in the wings!!

See ya there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...