Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday

Hey everyone. I wanted to share about the best kids shampoo that I have found. My almost 2 year old son has his Daddy's hair. It tends to look a little wiry and I have found that Suave's 2 in 1 Smoother shampoo has been amazing for him. It is tear free (which is a must) and his hair is so soft after using this shampoo. My favorite scent is Cowabunga Coconut because it reminds me of the beach and just smells wonderful. It is the perfect scent for summer, except that I use it year round.
I have fallen in love with this shampoo, so much that when our crazy Wal-mart stopped carrying it, I sent my Mom on a mission to find a couple of bottles. I now have a stockpile that should at least get me through this summer. So, if you are looking for a super shampoo for kids, I really recommend this one. It definitely works for me!

4 random thoughts:

Miss Mandy said...

My girls use this in the dragonfruit scent. It works great on thick hair too! And...it's pretty inexpensive.

Stacey said...

I use that shampoo for my kids too! Coconut is one of the few smells I can handle when I'm pregnant so I stocked up on this stuff. YUM!

Azul said...

I've used this on my son for years. Recently, my husband tried some and told me it worked great for him too. So last week, I tried some myself, and would you believe it smoothed my curly hair better than my $23 Pureology??

Guess I'll quit buying the expensive stuff for my hair and use this instead.

Tanya said...

We love this too, especially for my daughter's long hair. I recently saw that they are coming out with a new Suave for kids that is 3-in-1 shampoo,conditioner, and body wash...cool.

I just had to comment that my son's name is Jack(son) too and we also call our grandpa "Tata." You have a great blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...