Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Home Run Kiddo!

Jackson had team pictures and a baseball game last night, and was upset that Jeremy would be out of town and unable to see him play. Before the game he said, "Mom, how about you video me when I'm at bat so Daddy can still get to see me play." I told him that I would be happy to do that, and proceeded to camp out right behind home plate at Jackson's first time at bat.

Imagine my absolute delight when I caught Jackson scoring a home run on video! He hit a line drive to right field and rounded first base easily. He slid into second base and when the other team made an error, he took off running again. I thought for sure that he was going to be tagged out at home, but the catcher fumbled the ball and Jackson made it home. So exciting! Enjoy the video!




0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...