Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

For todays WFMW over at Shannon's, I thought that I would share my new can't live without makeup. If you can't find a good mascara, you really need to try Mabelline's Define-A-Lash Mascara. It is amazing. I have had it for a couple of months now, and I am in awe of how good my lashes look. It really does make each lash look long and individual, and it is really good about not clumping. The wand is really flexible, which was a tad strange at first, but now that I am used to it, I really like it.

I would take an upclose picture of my lashes, but I just seems a tad weird to do that, even for my blog. So, if you are in the market for a new mascara, I highly recommend this one. It definitely works for me!

2 random thoughts:

Janelle said...

I tried it, but just couldn't get used to the brush. Then dd gave me pinkeye, so I had to throw it out and went back to waterproof great lash.

Audra Krell said...

Very interesting, I appreciate know what works for you today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...