Friday, September 26, 2008

Update on Mr. Eddie

Mr. Eddie Harris passed away yesterday afternoon. It was his decision to be an organ donor, and he will forever live on through his final gifts of life.

God is good...

I went from from shock, grief and disbelief to joy in a second when I found out that he was an organ donor. Eddie will continue to live not only in a physical presence, but also in our hearts.

Please continue to remember his wife Karen and his children in your prayers. They have a long road ahead of them.

1 random thoughts:

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

this is so sad to Chris and I. We know he is in a better place, but he was such a great man! I know he is blessing many people by donating organs as he blessed people in the day to day passing. I am praying for his family and the church.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...