Thursday, April 30, 2009

He's Such a Little Player

When I got to Jackson’s school yesterday all the kids were outside playing on the playground. Jackson saw me pulling in and immediately ran to the gate to wait for me to get out of the car. I got to the gate opened it up, and Jackson gave me a quick hug before looking over his shoulder. He told me that he needed to tell Gracie and Colleen, who are both in his 2 year old class, goodbye.

I watched my little man run back to the playground, find Gracie and Colleen, and proceed to give both of them hugs and kisses on the lips. As he was walking away, and I’m not exaggerating this in the slightest, Gracie batted her eyelashes and called out in her most adorable Southern belle drawl, “Bye sweet pea. I’ll see you later!”

Jackson then turned around to me and said, “Gracie and Colleen are my girlfriends.”

I’m raising a 2 year old ladies man…

3 random thoughts:

Kellyn said...

Wow...I'm not sure what to say about that! He is one handsome fella, though. Guess the ladies were gonna notice sometime!

Nana said...

Yep, that's right -- Jackson says he is Gracie's "Sweet Pea." And he smiles so big!

Rachel said...

That is hilarious!!! Crazy that they even have pet names. Too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...