Friday, April 17, 2009

Well Alrighty Then....

Last night while Jeremy was being a super wonderful hubbie and filling my minivan's gas tank up, Jackson and I were hanging out in the car talking about friends.

Me: "Jackson, I love you!"
Jackson: "I love you too Mommy!"
Me: "Can I be your friend?"
Jackson: "Ummmm, no. Daddy's my friend."
Me: "Can't Mommy and Daddy be your friend?"
Jackson: "Ummmm, no. Just Daddy can be my friend. And David at school."

As long as I know where I stand....

4 random thoughts:

Candy Jones said...

Thanks for your comment, Amy. You always make me feel so good. You can be my friend any day! : ) Love those Jackson conversations!

Kellyn said...

Wednesday night at church:
KK: Who do you love?
Jackson: Uncle Jase.
KK: What about KK?
Jackson: What about Uncle Jase?
KK: Do you love KK?
Jackson: Ummmm...I love Uncle Jase.

Thanks, Kid, I love you too!

I know how you feel, Amy!

Holly said...

Lol! Sounds like you have a cute son, even if you're not allowed to be his friend! :P

Rachel said...

It wouldn't have been so bad if it were JUST Daddy. . . but David too?!? Poor Mommy. . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...