Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Linky Love

I'm swamped with life right now. Work is crazy busy! Jeremy's Dad is doing much better and should be getting out of the hospital today, and Jeremy will be home tonight. Jackson and I have missed him dearly. Since I don't have anything else to share, I wanted to give you some linky love today.

With my hypochondria tendencies, I wish I had NEVER, EVER heard of this.

Could this possibly be THE worst idea anyone ever had? I'm betting someone is going to lose their job over this $328,835 snafu.

Check this out. What does it say that an evil leader has latched on to our current Presidents campaign slogan? Admiration? Respect? Envy? Me liketh that not so much...

And last, but certainly not least....100 Days, 100 Mistakes. I'm thinking we won't see much of this reported on CNN or MSNBC.

1 random thoughts:

jamie b said...

you have the cutest blog!!! thanks for entering the 30 day shred giveaway! hope you win! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...