Thursday, April 09, 2009

This is NOT going to be fun...

I had to go to Primed again after church yesterday. You may remember that my last trip there was about 3 weeks ago. Once again I thought I had strep throat or a major sinus infection. I had some chills, an extremely sore throat, my neck was aching, and it really hurt to swallow.

Wanna know the diagnosis?

Tonsillitis.

As in, I have an appointment in 2 weeks with an ENT to discuss having my tonsils removed.

I’m not so much excited about this.

I've heard from doctors for years that my tonsils are huge when I'm sick, and that this is why I have a constant sore throat and also one of the reasons I *ahem* snore. Jeremy says my tonsils look like that scary lizard from Jurassic Park that flares out his neck.

Something like this:

I don't see the humor.

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Oh my! I hope *IF* you need to get them out, that it goes well.

I had trouble with mine when I was young, and the dr talked to my mom about me having them out, and no joke, I never had another drop of trouble of them.

Maybe ya just need to scare 'em! : )

Kellyn said...

Why is your favorite sister finding out your health information and possible future surgery on the internet?? Is the phone broken today?

I'm sorry you don't feel good. I hope you are feeling better today. Please keep me updated (in person, not internet fashion) of what the doc says! I LOVE YOU!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...