Friday, June 26, 2009

A Moment of Silence

Let's have a moment of silence for Michael Jackson.

Okay, that's enough.


I know that we are probably witnessing the death of my generation's Elvis Presley, but I'm already a little tired of the "Breaking News" coverage over this. Yes, he died. Yes, I realize that he had an interesting and speculative past. Yes, I realize that he had lots of plastic surgery. And yes, I realize his nose was about to fall off.

And I don't really care.

But for those of you who do, enjoy this video, and then return to watching 24 hour breaking news coverage of Michael Jackson's life story.

(If you want to watch it, just pause the music at the bottom of the page.)


Watch more Pop music videos at EZ-Tracks

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...